AC Estonia3@Highlands short, Tue 12th July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Estonia-3-TARK-moscow-3.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As a request of many of you another race with the Estonia3. We're going to race it in the streets of a Scottish village. It a very short circuit so even with a small grid you can expect plenty of action. And you don't need much time to learn the track.

1657225311565.png

Sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.):

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP password: 'dunlop'
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Estonia 3 (mod available on MODS tab on S.GP)
  • Track: Highlands short, Scotland
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track grip: 96% improving to 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Aaah yes! A soapboxy car without a roof so we can appreciate the scenic little scottish town and its old buildings. Also slow enough to count each of the thousands of cobblestones. And tyres narrow enough to lose grip everywhere! This can only go very very well!

Does anyone want my setup for tonight

After spending many hour carefully adjusting dampers, springs and rake angle to achieve the highest downforce, not forgetting carefully selection of front and rear wing and diffuser setting to maximise downforce and minimise drag. I think I have achieved the impossible for this cloned Skippy.

1F9F8739-FFFE-4107-9FA1-31338F6768F7.jpeg

That was Public Lobby level bad.

After doing by Personal Best in Quali I got killed FOUR times without once being awarded the courtesy of the Golden Rule.

Han,

please investigate the L1 T1 incident for violation of the Golden rule.

Apologies to anyone caught up in my incident, I was having a good battle with Han until I suffered stuttering and then I had a brain freeze and collected Carsten and gang as I tried to recover.:giggle:
Decided to spectate the rest of the race and watch some of the battles.
Thanks Han for organising and well done podium.

Was a nice race. I was able to watch the maneuvers of the fast people in the first half. As a result, I was even first for a short time. I hoped it would continue like this until the end. Unfortunately not.
In the second half I rode alone, so to speak. I felt like I was being hypnotized by the track, the car, the sound. I started dreaming. When I noticed that I was constantly driving two seconds slower as a result, I slapped myself a few times and then it went again. ;)

I really like the car a lot. :thumbsup:

Been sent to a French sanatorium by my psychiatrist due to driving a skippy clone.

So I will be on a break for a week in France.

628364f596597e61fd8020d63fd88383.jpg

my accommodation is a bit sparse, but I should be comfy, even though my movements will be limited.

1424005094_9.jpg

have a great time racing, hope to return after a week.

Han, thrash that Rotter Alan for me in the Alfa while I am away.

Last edited:
That was a lot fun !

Car is really enjoyable to drive and track was perfect for it, thanks Han for this !

Race went a bit strange, first half was complete mayhem. Not in every race see a skippy stopped sideways at T1, so in my case of bamboozelment I just had to T-bone Allan to pave way for others. Then few laps (and 50metres) later, there I was, doing the same god damn thing. After that, things settled a bit, so now was time to get myself back to the front.

Had a awesome time, trying to catch Allan in the last 25(or so) minutes. We did like 5-6 laps within 0.01s lap time difference, which was crazy :D Gap just stayed in that 1-2 sec pocket the whole rest of the race and unfortunately I couldn't catch him :(

Last edited:
rstenThat was Public Lobby level bad.

After doing by Personal Best in Quali I got killed FOUR times without once being awarded the courtesy of the Golden Rule.

Han,

please investigate the L1 T1 incident for violation of the Golden rule.

Hi Carsten,

It was me you spun around as you went for the inside of T1. At the time I felt I was taken out so didn't see the need to wait. The replay does show I could probably have given you a bit more room but I didn't know you were there.

Hi Carsten,

It was me you spun around as you went for the inside of T1. At the time I felt I was taken out so didn't see the need to wait. The replay does show I could probably have given you a bit more room but I didn't know you were there.
It´s ok, just whatched a Dave Cam video where he vented and than ragequit like I was tempted to do several times tonight. :mad:
Came down a lot after that :cautious:

In hindsight this race was steaming pile of bad luck as I got collected several times by people who left the door open and then ignored their spotter/radar.
I know we can´t all afford triples or VR, but situational awareness sucked balls today.

And not to forget the "unsafe reentry" that cost me the rest of the positions I achieved in Qualy.

So another badly frustrating race for me as I had the pace for midfield and couldn´t capitalize....

Last edited:
It´s ok, just whatched a Dave Cam video where he vented and than ragequit like I was tempted to do several times tonight. :mad:
Came down a lot after that :cautious:

In hindsight this race was steaming pile of bad luck as I got collected several times by people who left the door open and then ignored their spotter/radar.
I know we can´t all afford triples or VR, but situational awareness sucked balls today.

And not to forget the "unsafe reentry" that cost me the rest of the positions I achieved in Qualy.

So another badly frustrating race for me as I had the pace for midfield and couldn´t capitalize....
I feel your pain. I had good pace here but it all came to nothing.:(

Latest News

Back