Delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I don't know, I'm usually using KTM
Mainly this mod edited AI skill to better (Mir,MArini,Zarco,Taka)
But I increased bike parameter in game to better too
So might be faster a bit?

This is a message re-uploaded from another post in which I put this.

Well, I have a problem with mods, I do exactly what needs to be done to put a mod, install the pak file, put that file in the destination motogp24/content/paks and paste the mod, but when it comes to entering the game, i can't see the mods and I can't understand why, I also put another different mod in which it benefits the Honda and Yamaha so that they are faster in the game but it still doesn't change anything in my game, does anyone know if I have something wrong or something that I have missed because I do exactly the same thing that is requested to put mods but when it comes to entering the game they don't work for me.

This is a message re-uploaded from another post in which I put this.

Well, I have a problem with mods, I do exactly what needs to be done to put a mod, install the pak file, put that file in the destination motogp24/content/paks and paste the mod, but when it comes to entering the game, i can't see the mods and I can't understand why, I also put another different mod in which it benefits the Honda and Yamaha so that they are faster in the game but it still doesn't change anything in my game, does anyone know if I have something wrong or something that I have missed because I do exactly the same thing that is requested to put mods but when it comes to entering the game they don't work for me.
at least not happened to me and others. plz make sure check tutorial again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back