Eddie The 'Ed

MyTeam Eddie The 'Ed 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Sadly when I use it modular mods it crashes to desktop... Your Motorhead skin works perfectly however...

Would love to run it at Silverstone as a one off livery...

BTW they are epic live...

Last edited:
Sadly when I use it modular mods it crashes to desktop... Your Motorhead skin works perfectly however...

I just checked this with both a modular and manual installation for F1 2020. It appears that this can only be installed for F1 2021 only...Very strange

Last edited:

BTW they are epic live...
Is your Ego erp archiver set for the F1 2020 folder, I noticed mine wasn't and when I reset it, and loaded the car manually into the FOM folder it installs without a problem
7.JPG

Last edited:
Is your Ego erp archiver set for the F1 2020 folder, I noticed mine wasn't and when I reset it, and loaded the car manually into the FOM folder it installs without a problemView attachment 535263
Yeah, that's not the issue, I just tried with fresh modular mod files and it crashes before the 1st light shows in the intro movie...

But it worked in a manual install, it's very weird it doesn't work in Modular mods though...

Yeah, that's not the issue, I just tried with fresh modular mod files and it crashes before the 1st light shows in the intro movie...

But it worked in a manual install, it's very weird it doesn't work in Modular mods though...
Yeah, I noticed that, maybe we are using an older version of MM and no one told us :laugh:

I believe I figured out a work around... After failing to get the file to load in an image editor I converted it to a png and tried to export it in every format for BC7 and it just wouldn't load past that first light showing...

After doing a google I found out that BC1_SRGB can be used in 2020... As such I now have modular mod files for both your Motorhead and Iron Maiden liveries to make it easy to switch out between races... \m/

Attachments

• 20220126055652_1.jpg
    20220126055652_1.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 46
I believe I figured out a work around... After failing to get the file to load in an image editor I converted it to a png and tried to export it in every format for BC7 and it just wouldn't load past that first light showing...

After doing a google I found out that BC1_SRGB can be used in 2020... As such I now have modular mod files for both your Motorhead and Iron Maiden liveries to make it easy to switch out between races... \m/
I'm glad you eventually got it sorted...Happy motoring :thumbsup:

Now I just need to sort myself some one off metal liveries for other countries... Germany, Brasil, Canada and the US is easy... Seeing what you've achieved with this one gives me inspiration...

Now I just need to sort myself some one off metal liveries for other countries... Germany, Brasil, Canada and the US is easy... Seeing what you've achieved with this one gives me inspiration...
I am currently about to start on a new Black Sabbath livery, sadly, these types of liveries don't seem to be too popular in here though, it's just a bit of fun really.

Last edited:
I am currently about to start on a new Black Sabbath livery, sadly, these types of liveries don't seem to be too popular in here though, it's just a bit of fun really.

Eh, who really does this for the popularity anyway? it's all just to please the self... As you say, fun... \m/

Can't wait to see the Black Sabbath livery... Was lucky enough to catch their last tour with Ozzy, but without Ward...

Eh, who really does this for the popularity anyway? it's all just to please the self... As you say, fun... \m/

Can't wait to see the Black Sabbath livery... Was lucky enough to catch their last tour with Ozzy, but without Ward...
You couldn't beat the original "Brummie Four" :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%