DV Crew Suits Fictional

Misc DV Crew Suits Fictional 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
digitalvei submitted a new resource:

DV Crew Suits Fictional - Custom fictional pit crew suits

During the years playing the game, occasionally I made pit crew skin templates to match any of the car skin, which basically just sticking random sponsors on the suit. Some designs are inspired by well known liveries or racing teams. For the past few weeks I made adjustments and modifications to the skins because I want to share it here. Hope you guys like it, enjoy :)

Features :
  • 10+ base designs
  • 120 suits with unique sponsor sets
  • 120 unique gloves for each suit...

Read more about this resource...

The suits are looking good, but the helmet doesn't show up in the game.
Am I doing something wrong?
You can change the crew helmet in your car's skin.ini file. For the helmet colors, check your ..\assettocorsa\content\texture\crew_helmet\
and put the desired color based on the folder name.

Example :
[CREW]
SUIT=\dv_white2
HELMET=\blue

Cheers, I thought that the helmet was included.
What I noticed that the moment I used ACPH2 helmets, the suits dissappear
You mean the driver helmet or crew helmet? Crew helmets are included and should be extracted to the default crew_helmet folder. The pit crew suit is compatible with any driver models since it's just the skin for the default pit crews.
If you mean by using other helmet for the driver, dv_driver use the same texture as the default driver: HELMET_2012.dds and can be called normally in the skin.ini in the driver section. So any other driver helmets that is not located in the default driver_helmet folder won't be able to be loaded.
Example:
[dv_driver]
SUIT=\dv_driver\dv_redbull
GLOVES=\
HELMET=\HELMET_BASE_Red\3

I meant driver helmet. When using the ACSPRH_v2 helmets, it stops working.
ACSPRH helmet using different driver model with it's own texture. If you want to use my skins on the driver suit, you need to use my driver model for that and use default helmet skins or any other skins that uses the same HELMET_2012.dds. So you can still keep on using the ACSPRH helmets with its own driver model together with my pit crew skins.
Let me know if you have other things in mind.

Last edited:
IS your driver model the same as driver body2?(which I cant even find the kn5 for) I ask because in your folders the driver skin and crew skin seem to be the same layout.
But when I look at your previews,the crew bodies dont look as distorted as the Kunos default crew body.(especially the tire crew...they are even worse than the lolipop guy)
Super impressive stuff all around. :)

Latest News

Back