DTM #14 Emil Frey Racing Ferrari 296 GT3 ADAC

Skins DTM #14 Emil Frey Racing Ferrari 296 GT3 ADAC V.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Retember updated DTM #14 Emil Frey Racing Ferrari 296 GT3 ADAC with a new update entry:

V.1.1

Adjusted the tone of the paint to a ligther blue to make it look more similar to the real thing.

BEFORE V.1,0
View attachment 774599
AFTER V.1.1
View attachment 774600

If you have installed V.1.0 just unzip into your ACC folder. If you don't, please install it https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/dtm-14-emil-frey-racing-ferrari-296-gt3-adac.71217/

Then drop this one and overwrite the "decals" file when prompted.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, me again. Just tested the livery and I have some corrections you could make. First thing which is seen in the first attached files. The rotation and size of the number plate is wrong. On the hood and on the sides. Second thing is the sponsors on the hood are having a rotation on the original car. On the side the Motorex logo is like more attached on the white line above and the hertz logo is bigger. The distance of the sponsors on the sides at the bottom on the carbon should be also bigger. The swiss flag behind the side windows is also a little wrong. And the Knaus Logoo on the hood is the wrong one

Heres a wetransfer link for all the things I mentioned in a big picture. I just putted all things together in im picture. https://we.tl/t-C4sRCDyFUq

I think you just copied a lot from the other emil frey livery you did, which is no problem. I also think that recreating liveries in acc is a nice project and I just wanted to help you out a little. Would be just pretty nice if you would fix that.

Attachments

• knaustabbert-press-2024-dtm-teaser.jpeg
    knaustabbert-press-2024-dtm-teaser.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 7
  • easydriver_Webseite_2024_Newsbild_DTM.jpeg
    easydriver_Webseite_2024_Newsbild_DTM.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 330827_w660_h330.jpeg
    330827_w660_h330.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello. I wish you have sent those pictures before. I have my job duties now, but I will download the pictures and hopefully I'ill find some time to work it out.
Could you help looking for the logos of the sponsors located on the cover of the rear bonnet? First time I see them. That would be great help. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Back