AC DRIVE TO SURVIVE@Silverstone, Thu 30th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Out of the cities! It's now time for a real classic racecircuit.
Silverstone!

STILL SPOTS AVAILABLE! JUST SEND ME A PM AND I'LL ADD YOU!

If you didn't sign up for this all season championship, go here and post a request to enter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 12 minutes - Official Practice
  • 20:15 CEST, 19:15 BST (18:15 UTC) | 12 minutes - Qualification
  • 20:30 CEST, 19:30 BST (18:30 UTC) | 30 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Ligier JS8 S1
  • Track: GPK Silverstone, England
  • Pit stop: Mandatory
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 10 minutes.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Useful Links:

Guys, there's a new version of the track on S.GP (1.1) so make sure you have updated it. I've already updated the practice server with 1.1.

Gonna be fun tonight! Really looking forward for another half an hour of laughing my as* off when going side by side for half the race with you guys!
I'll only make it for qualy and didn't drive the car since the last race and didn't even download the gpk version yet.

But hey, I definitely know the basic layout this time, not like Istanbul :roflmao: :roflmao:

Gonna be fun tonight! Really looking forward for another half an hour of laughing my as* off when going side by side for half the race with you guys!
I'll only make it for qualy and didn't drive the car since the last race and didn't even download the gpk version yet.

But hey, I definitely know the basic layout this time, not like Istanbul :roflmao: :roflmao:
I hope a lot will join tonight. The kartrace last Tuesday on this track was a blast!

Don't worry @HeShines , we got a few more tracks to go through on the schedule :)

What a race, especially at the end. Came out of the pits with 7min to go and new tires and set off chasing @HF2000 Han. Was gaining time, then Thomas came out of the pits and joined us. Sounds like you went with the no tire change experiment. Had my time at Imola doing that :laugh:

Then got back in a groove behind Han and had a great run on him out the front straight, only to come to the first hairpins to find @Kek700 Ernie sitting in the middle of the track. Not much of a racing line left after that :laugh:. It was then the three of us till the end fighting it out hard. Great driving by all. Don't know why I tried that move up the inside Han, got desperate after a few laps of staring at your bumper with fresher tires :whistling:. In my hast, I left the door wide open for Ernie who gladly slid through. Though I managed a good exit out the last turn and almost got the position back. Great racing from everyone during the whole race :thumbsup:

Here's a clip of the last lap. Great close racing, but also at the finish line there were a couple of bread vans that scrambled to get out of the way :roflmao: Skip to min 1:47 if you want to see it

Last edited:
Here's a clip of the last lap. Great close racing, but also at the finish line there were a couple of bread vans that scrambled to get out of the way :roflmao: Skip to min 1:47 if you want to see it
Dang these rearwheels overtaking your baguette into Copse!!! Nice countersteer :roflmao:
Lovely finish camera! Looks like me and Fulvio saw you coming and wanted to get out of your way, lol! We had no idea you were coming, I just went off to do some donuts :laugh: :laugh:

I hope the battling in the first 1/3 of the race was fine for you between us? I really enjoyed it but it felt like a bit too hard squeezing at some places :whistling:

Last edited:
I have now decided that Han, Rasmus and Fulvio are all Rotters.

View attachment 577814

But Robert has gone up in my admiration for the second time letting me pass on the last lap.

View attachment 577815
One "laugh" vote isn't enough anymore! We need stuff like this:
":roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:"

Really enjoyed getting myself together and hunting you down Ernie! You squeezed me pretty heavily before I could force a gap to overtake by lengthening my car with the baguette to have enough overlap :roflmao: :D

Latest News

Back