AMS2 DPi vs IndyCar @ Cleveland - Friday 4 February 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
DPI.jpg

We are doing a fun combo next week DPi in the mix with IndyCar in Automobilista 2.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Cleveland
Cars: DPi & IndyCar
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. JussiS
  3. Dave Stephenson
  4. Ricoow
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
IndyCar
  1. Ingemar Petersson
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. Bjorn de Haas
  4. Casper de Wit
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Yannik Haustein
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
UTP #14

Last edited:
sorry I'm out. Don't like the track and can't drive the cars.

Personally this is one of my absolute favorite tracks what so ever. Then again, I like Norisring, Mainz-Finthen etc. so I sense a pattern here.
Sadly Friday is my rF2 day at RD, but I hope to see Cleveland being used another day as well.

btw, while the track may be flat and soulless for some and maybe it's a bit simple and bland layout-wise, once you've learned to spot braking and turn-in it's a track that shouldn't have enormous differences between the drivers. I think that is one of the reasons I really love these kind of tracks. It's surely not a Bathurst, a Schleife or even a Spa. However, when you get a group of people racing on the track, it's very often close and exciting, which more than makes up for a relatively simple layout :)
I would've given it a shot in a racing situation. It's not really a hotlapping track :)

hey @Bram Hengeveld - are we having random weather/conditions for this one? Only asking as the nighttime event caused my system to skip an awful lot of frames, so I'm going to increase the upsampling of FidelityFX if needed

Latest News

Back