Cars Dodge Dart 1968

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprytheodor submitted a new resource:

Dodge Dart 1968 - My version of UncleMs 1968 Dodge Dart

I sat for a few hours learning how to switch the tyres and i have learnt alot about how assetto car data works but anywways enjoy my take on this car

Ive made the handling a bit more realistic than the original version and its fun to drive it feels like a power house which it was in 1968

But please Go cheackout Uncle Ms Car he makes really good car
His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn_H5tuLB2nvSw1kUTMQanQ/featured
original car download...

Read more about this resource...

Neat that you included the primer gray body / black gel coat fiberglass fenders & hood as these were released to select Mopar racers after conversion to Super Stock specs by Hurst.

I always try my best to assume the OP was not aware where the model originates from, but most likely, it was ripped from Forza. :(
I don't want to be the Forum police or something, but according to the Rules of Racedepartment, it is not allowed to upload models that are not your own or that you don't have permission for @Sprytheodor .

Neat that you included the primer gray body / black gel coat fiberglass fenders & hood as these were released to select Mopar racers after conversion to Super Stock specs by Hurst.
thanks i just took the original cars template and made it the way i wanted

i might upload my street version of this car aswell if more people dont want me to upload these cars ive modified

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back