DLSS Swapper: slighty better performance

Hi guys!

i tried to optimize a little bit my pc performance and i had some good results i would like to share with you.

1st of all:

I used ddu uninstaller to perform a clean install of my Nvidia drivers, (clean install and minimum installation without nvidia geforce experience)

2nd:

i used the dlss swapper app available on the windows store (free) to swap the dlls files of ACC (actually 2.4.3.0) for the lastest one (2.4.12.0) ==> the dlss performance (clarity, sharpness et goshting) seems to be better to my eyes. I don't know if it's a placebo effect but i you wanna try:

Windows Store:

Capture d’écran 2022-08-26 170302.png

Game selection
Capture d’écran 2022-08-26 170046.png

dlss revision: download the original one and the last one (if you have to reverse it)
Capture d’écran 2022-08-26 170119.png

3. Launch the game (the dlss option be may be off or invisible, retry and it will work perfectly)

4. Try it in game!

Disclaimer:

Use a your own risk, i actually don't try it online but it's working perfectly since 2 weeks without any problems (Steams) VS IA

*Sorry for my English, i hope it will help some people here!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Different versions of DLSS are available at https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/
You just replace nvngx_dlss.dll binary in
Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Plugins\DLSS\Binaries\ThirdParty\Win64\

BTW, any news on promised long ago high quality DLSS mode with higher starting resolution?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Back