Did anyone know the release time of 1.0.0 version ?

Hi all
I saw the information from Automobilista 2 official website,that said they will release 1.0.0 version in June ,but until now,I didn't see any issues about that.

I just think that maybe they will release 1.0.0 at this morning.
But guess what... nothing happens...

Last edited:
If you've already read the official information then I don't understand what makes you think anyone here will have anything more to add?

The last anyone heard was mid-June, which has come and gone already. A delay means they're making sure things are working rather than releasing something which is broken, and that's fine by me. It'll be released when it's ready.

Steamdb has a branch from betaV1 from 2 days ago and public staging for release from the same time.So guess something was found in the beta that just needs bit extra tweaking,also they could be waiting till Bathurst is ready as well since that was june 30th if I remember correctly,which would also make sense.

Thinking about this earlier today, it occurred to me that Reiza could still have a reasonable number of tasks they may want to complete even if the game itself is finished and ready to go for v1.0.

I certainly have no insight into what they're working on but some possibilities to consider are userguide or readme documentation files, intro movie, credits screens, update to the Steam store page, etc... I'm not saying any of these things might cause outright delays. They're just additional items to think about as reasons for exercising patience.

Must admit, according to steam I haven't fired this up for 2 weeks which probably coincides with their last update. Having said that I am finding I am loading and playing Race sims less and less these days. I think the fact I am a single player only player and don't care for racing against randoms on the interwebs means I expect some good AI which is sadly the most under developed part of the entire sim racing genre.

In an age where you hear about AI doing all sorts of amazing things.. racing a car around a track in a sim/game doesn't seem to be one of them.

Probably why I've spent most of my time recently in the visually stunning Snowrunner as well as the more basic "Pure Rock Crawling" (wacky controls not withstanding), various flight sims and ATS (As well as some escape the room type stuff in 3D) but not much Sim Racing.

Must admit, according to steam I haven't fired this up for 2 weeks which probably coincides with their last update. Having said that I am finding I am loading and playing Race sims less and less these days. I think the fact I am a single player only player and don't care for racing against randoms on the interwebs means I expect some good AI which is sadly the most under developed part of the entire sim racing genre.

In an age where you hear about AI doing all sorts of amazing things.. racing a car around a track in a sim/game doesn't seem to be one of them.

Probably why I've spent most of my time recently in the visually stunning Snowrunner as well as the more basic "Pure Rock Crawling" (wacky controls not withstanding), various flight sims and ATS (As well as some escape the room type stuff in 3D) but not much Sim Racing.

I share your frustration.
I've been playing PCars 2 and if you turn down the aggression to like 20% but the skill of AI to above 80%, it's not too bad, but dynamic weather sucks in PCars 2 and AI seems to not be as affected by weather as you are.

Assetto Corsa's AI though might as well not even exist. They just plow you off the road.

I’m a Reiza backer / beta tester.

I think it could release in the next week or so, but there Is no exact date atm. The developers are working crazy hard.

We’ve had maybe 3 or 4 beta releases Since the last public release, and the game is just awesome in its current state, really. I think people will be pleased with what’s coming.

• Deleted member 197115

I share your frustration.
I've been playing PCars 2 and if you turn down the aggression to like 20% but the skill of AI to above 80%, it's not too bad, but dynamic weather sucks in PCars 2 and AI seems to not be as affected by weather as you are.

Assetto Corsa's AI though might as well not even exist. They just plow you off the road.
AC or ACC, as I'd probably agree on the last Kunos title, but in AC I rarely had it happen and when it did, I am not even sure it wasn't my fault.

I was hoping that they would put the Season Pass on sale with the release of v1.0. but I don't see how they could do that now in light of the detailed "is it worth it?" info Renato gave in the May update. Some people may have gone ahead and purchased the Season Pass based on that information and would rightfully be upset if it now went on sale.

Tomorrow, June 30th.

But v1.0 is not going to be a whole lot different from the v0.9.x we already have. And v1.1 will be out before you know it. Just numbers in a long development process, really.

What? There’s a ton of new content.

Brasilia
Estoril
70s f1 cars
Brazilian stock cars
Championship mode

I’ve probably missed some too.

Just because you’re used to getting lots of beta updates, doesn’t mean everyone is. The launch of 1.0 is a big deal.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.4%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.1%