Detroit Grand Prix 2024

Tracks Detroit Grand Prix 2024 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
wakamatospecial78 submitted a new resource:

Detroit Grand Prix 2024 - Detroit's street circuit updated for the 2024 IndyCar/IMSA season

Please enjoy the Detroit street circuit for the 2024 Detroit Grand Prix.

This is an evolution of our previous track, with a revamped road mesh, new runoff areas, (partially) updated adboards for 2024, some improved textures, improved shaders, more trackside objects and more density to help capture that downtown feel.

Modeling primarily by...

Read more about this resource...

Hey good work, I made a working TV cam here:

Other thing is there's a few graphical glitches that could do some fixing:
1. The layer with the tire tracks is too high above ground and physical surface so the cars' tires get "eaten" into the ground by a god 4-5 cm.
2. The left bend between turns 6-7, the wall on the left side is missing some track asphalt down there so you can see under the wall. It's not a biggie but I did notice it right away.

Hey good work, I made a working TV cam here:

Other thing is there's a few graphical glitches that could do some fixing:
1. The layer with the tire tracks is too high above ground and physical surface so the cars' tires get "eaten" into the ground by a god 4-5 cm.
2. The left bend between turns 6-7, the wall on the left side is missing some track asphalt down there so you can see under the wall. It's not a biggie but I did notice it right away.
Thanks! We’ll take a look. Mind if we incorporate the cams into our next update?

Many thanks for constant improvements of this track. Please check green parts on the road - crossings are not fully aligned. Also on penultimate turn there is missing mesh (triangle shape). And skyscapers have weird reflections that were not ptesent in previous version

Latest News

Back