DD2 shift paddles not working

Hi all,

Updated my DD2 to the latest beta driver (372) along with the new Fanalab (now supporting AMS2). After the update all the simulators required to re-assign the buttons and axis (iRacing, ACC). All working.

With AMS 2, I am able to assign the paddle shift but in game they do not work (working on all other sims). Anyone experiencing same issue? Able to fix?

Thx

Hi all,

Updated my DD2 to the latest beta driver (372) along with the new Fanalab (now supporting AMS2). After the update all the simulators required to re-assign the buttons and axis (iRacing, ACC). All working.

With AMS 2, I am able to assign the paddle shift but in game they do not work (working on all other sims). Anyone experiencing same issue? Able to fix?

Thx
I've got a v2.5, just bought the game and the paddle shifter's work, but in no time (less than a lap) I can't gear up or down. I used it on the older F1 cars since I don't have a manual shifter, but that didn't work so I tried it in the GT3 cars, since it should work because they are flappy paddle, but it quits like I said. Hope someone responds other than me.

Cheers

Latest News

Back