Cars Dallara Stradale Mod by Dallara, not available anymore?

Hi, it seems I missed the opportunity to get the Dallara Stradale via the Dallara esport website. I don't mind gifting them the 10 euros they asked for but I can't seem to be able to register anymore.
Anyone has a workaround?
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I don't think I'd heard of the Dallara Stradale before reading this. Looks good though

I've no idea how legal it is but, I did a search for dallara stradale for assetto corsa. The first thing up, was for a youtube vid and a download link.

The download includes eula and read me, the read me mentions an installer which has obviously been circumvented... So, I'm probably right not to post it... :unsure:

Thanks Eck Simpson, I found this link too but I was wondering if there is another more legit way.
This link does work though.

I don't think I'd heard of the Dallara Stradale before reading this. Looks good though

I've no idea how legal it is but, I did a search for dallara stradale for assetto corsa. The first thing up, was for a youtube vid and a download link.

The download includes eula and read me, the read me mentions an installer which has obviously been circumvented... So, I'm probably right not to post it... :unsure:

I think it was an official mod done by Dallara for some online competition, like KTM also did.

Latest News

Back