CT-Logos Multipack

CT-Logos Multipack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Install directory..../F1manager24/content/paks

Just copy/past or drag n drop the mod files in there.

Make sure u dont mod the same file twice, that might causes issues.

Lg

hi,:)

:O_o: Guys, is everything clear how to combine the forms to the logos ? or do u need a list of which ones fit together.​

Its alway from left to right, actually. Sometimes with single color logos, just take it twice, color it different and create a lil shadow or kinda like that and it looks pretty as well.:roflmao:

:confused: pls dont ask me for the colors coz i dont know the correct codes, just took a google pic and try to match it as good as i can, do the same :thumbsup:

SIP

Last edited:
The BMW logo needs a small correction to look like this one
EDitor multi2.jpg

+) increase the size of the small black one to 102%
+) decrease the big one to 98%

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-20 161844.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-20 161844.png
    89 KB · Views: 19

:O_o: Guys, is everything clear how to combine the forms to the logos ? or do u need a list of which ones fit together.​

Its alway from left to right, actually. Sometimes with single color logos, just take

Its alway from left to right, actually. Sometimes with single color logos, just take it twice, color it different and create a lil shadow or kinda like that and it looks pretty as well.:roflmao:

:confused: pls dont ask me for the colors coz i dont know the correct codes, just took a google pic and try to match it as good as i can, do the same :thumbsup:

SIP
If possible then yes

Reactions: SiP

Latest News

Back