CT Car Numbers

CT Car Numbers 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, this is just i test, cuz i was kinda unhappy with the default ones.

I ll fix this ones (outlines, size,..) first , after that, sure i can take a look at the other teams.

Still a few things left to explore in this game, how to mod.

SIP
Will you be doing font mod for the regular teams? Sometimes the numbers look really weird, like Max's 33 looks bad.

But if I install the mods for example of black numbers does it mean that all 22 cars will have black numbers? Isn't there a risk of seeing the black number on your car (which perhaps has a white background) but on other cars with a black background you would no longer see the number?

Last edited:
But if I install the mods for example of black numbers does it mean that all 22 cars will have black numbers? Isn't there a risk of seeing the black number on your car (which perhaps has a white background) but on other cars with a black background you would no longer see the number?

U got the problem with default white numbers? No, its just on ur teams car.

Hi,

Could you please provide a resource for a step by step guide as to how to apply this mod? (For people unfamiliar with file locations, etc.). This is my first time modding F124 and I don't want to accidentally mess up my game by placing the files in the wrong place.

Put the 3 files from the folder ( of the color of ur choice ) into the "Pak" folder in ur game directory. And the magic is done .

Important!
1 File can only be modded oonce. E.g.: if u add 1 mod which edits ur sponsor logos u shouldnt add a second one which does the same. Might crash the game.

So its .../f1manager24/ content / paks

Some how like that.

Lg

Latest News

Back