Without csp I get 90 to 100 Fps, when turn on csp with extra fx and the other stuff enabled I get 30 to 40 fps. I turn all off the setting under shaders patch but left the shaders patch box ticked my fps still remained at 30 to 40 fps.
When csp is enabled it make my sky and surroundings very bright.

Last edited:
Without csp I get 90 to 100 Fps, when turn on csp with extra fx and the other stuff enabled I get 30 to 40 fps. I turn all off the setting under shaders patch but left the shaders patch box ticked my fps still remained at 30 to 40 fps.
When csp is enabled it make my sky and surroundings very bright.
ExtraFX does an extra rendering pass to allow for nicer graphics, etc. Thats why your FPS takes a hit. You can turn it off...

If everything is bright when CSP is on, you probably need to download a configuration file for the track you are using. In CM, go to settings, Custom Shaders Patch, Track Configs, right click in the track thats giving you issues and click the option to download config.

ExtraFX does an extra rendering pass to allow for nicer graphics, etc. Thats why your FPS takes a hit. You can turn it off...

If everything is bright when CSP is on, you probably need to download a configuration file for the track you are using. In CM, go to settings, Custom Shaders Patch, Track Configs, right click in the track thats giving you issues and click the option to download config.
Even when I disable extra fx my fps is still low. I unchecked every box besides the csp box

Attachments

• 20230612_143806.jpg
    20230612_143806.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Thinks it’s more how high is your budget :whistling:
Maybe it’s better to run AC only as “out of the box “ state first, so without any CM/CSP.
Btw here are the minimal specs.

• CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ.
  • CPU SPEED: Info.
  • RAM: 2 GB.
  • VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10.1 (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460)
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB.
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.0.
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.0.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.4%