Apps CSP Causing VR Brightness Issue Vs Both Eyes

I just installed and started using content manager today. I also downloaded CSP and it's active and working. Honestly the different vs the game's default lighting is very noticeable. Wish I did this sooner.

I then fired up the Valve Index. I noticed that one eye is a little darker than the other. Very noticeable like when looking at the interior, the left eye allows more shine on some trim, and gives a more noticeable contrast with seat seams. The right eye shows interior trim as more flat, and the same seat appears darker. It's also noticeable when looking at the gauge cluster. So it's weird having both eyes display some differences. One eye shows colors/brightness off a bit vs the other.

Either way, I Googled this symptom and there are some Reddit threads about it. unfortunately the responses are brief and not plentiful. They typically say update CSP. Another user will say they updated CSP and it worked. Then another will say updating it didn't work and asked which version works with VR ... no response.

Does anyone know? I'm using CSP 0.1.60. CM app version 0.8.2149.36611.
Switching off the CSP fixes the problem but AC does look flat and unappealing with. Hopefully this can be fixed? I also installed the latest version of SOL before realizing these symptoms. Changing from SOL to default doesn't fix the issue so it shouldn't be not SOL related.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back