Croft Circuit new AI, GrassFX and RainFX

Misc Croft Circuit new AI, GrassFX and RainFX 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cryogenics submitted a new resource:

Croft Circuit new AI, GrassFX and RainFX - Improved AI line with GrassFX and RainFX for Croft Circuit.

Racing the AI was not very competitive with the default AI that came with the track so I remade the AI line and also baked in some new side lines. I've tested with TCR class cars and they perform quite well and lap fairly quickly. The line is a bit aggressive and corners can be cut by the AI as intended but I have tried to keep it so all 4 wheels do not cross the white lines on the inside corners. Expect an aggressive race with a couple of crashes, nothing different to real life hopefully :)...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I haven't driven the other layouts except the circa 95 which is quite fun but the ai is very easy to beat. I feel a bit cheeky asking, so it's very kind of you but only if you have time :)

Hi,

I haven't driven the other layouts except the circa 95 which is quite fun but the ai is very easy to beat. I feel a bit cheeky asking, so it's very kind of you but only if you have time :)
I have had a little bit of free time to take a look at the AI on this layout. It has been quite difficult to save some time with the AI as they simply can't take the chicanes the same way as a human but I've managed to gain around a second per lap in GT4 class cars. I hope this works out a little more competitive for you :)

Let me know how it goes.

I have had a little bit of free time to take a look at the AI on this layout. It has been quite difficult to save some time with the AI as they simply can't take the chicanes the same way as a human but I've managed to gain around a second per lap in GT4 class cars. I hope this works out a little more competitive for you :)

Let me know how it goes.
Hi,

Thanks so much... although a little quicker, the line is much more realistic, there was a place after the sweeping esses where you could always pick them off, but now it's a much better race.

Thanks again

Hi,

Thanks so much... although a little quicker, the line is much more realistic, there was a place after the sweeping esses where you could always pick them off, but now it's a much better race.

Thanks again
Hi Budaiya,

Thanks for letting me know how it went and I am really happy that I could help out :)

Cryogenics updated Croft Circuit new AI, GrassFX and RainFX with a new update entry:

Compatible with Croft 2019 by Zwiss

Not an update as such, but I'd like to draw attention to the fact the base of this Croft track is the same as the updated 2019 version by @zwiss. This means that the AI is fully compatible with the main layout of that version also. Hopefully this AI will be included with version 4.0 of Croft 2019 whenever that may appear :)

Croft 2019 by @zwiss

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%