F1M23 Create Driver Image

Dear F1 Manager friends,

I have a problem, maybe sombody could help me.
I tried to create a driver image by my own for the F1 Manager 2023, with Photoshop and cook in Unreal Engine 5.1.1
The issue is, that the image in the game is a way much too dark. It's doesn't look like in Photoshop anymore, and doesn't really look good at all.

I guess something in the cooking process goes wrong. but I can't find out the reasen.
I am abolutely not familiar with the Unreal Enginge, I just followed the tutorial which is posted in this forum.

Does anybody has some ideas? Thank you

Please see images attached, to see the difference.

Attachments

• d_ric_ps2.png
    d_ric_ps2.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 58
  • d_ric_game1.png
    d_ric_game1.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 45
Dear F1 Manager friends,

I have a problem, maybe sombody could help me.
I tried to create a driver image by my own for the F1 Manager 2023, with Photoshop and cook in Unreal Engine 5.1.1
The issue is, that the image in the game is a way much too dark. It's doesn't look like in Photoshop anymore, and doesn't really look good at all.

I guess something in the cooking process goes wrong. but I can't find out the reasen.
I am abolutely not familiar with the Unreal Enginge, I just followed the tutorial which is posted in this forum.

Does anybody has some ideas? Thank you

Please see images attached, to see the difference.
Is it also possible to put yourself in the f1 manager 24 game?

I have also experienced the exact same problem for F1M24, so if you found a solution for it, please let me know. My current workaround currently involves editing pictures beforehand. These are my values (Paint.NET):
RGB levels: R - 255, 1.2, 0; G - 240, 1.1, 0; B - 255, 1.3, 0
Temperature: -3
Brightness: 50
Contrast: -10
Saturation: 60
So overall raise brightness, turn contrast a little bit down and lower saturation.

Do you know how? I really would love to have myself as a racer in my own team car.
I don't know how to change a drivers image but you can rename Drivers in Database Manager and then change Nationality, Birthday etc. with F1 Manager Save Browser. I just gave Antonio Giovinazzi my Name, Nationality, Birthday, Car number (I chose Gio because he is the only one who kinda looks like me)

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 151 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 269 43.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.6%
  • Car customization

Votes: 189 30.2%