AMS2 Copa Classic FL @ Adelaide, Tuesday 6th September, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
ss121822.jpg

This Tuesday we are thrashing the old bangers of the Copa Classic Fl class. RWD, FWD, 4 speeds, 5 speeds, everything you need is contained in these cracking middle weights. Two short sprints around Adelaide, which is a fast, flowing canyon of concrete, and one of the better street circuits.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Copa
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Adelaide
Cars: Copa Classic FL

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Practice: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:20 UTC (25 minutes)
BW-RDR1.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. Eric S
  3. Bas Kriesels
  4. Munkyboo
  5. T1MKO
  6. Rich Green
  7. PurgerUK
  8. ThreeLionz
  9. Bruhop60
  10. * Lloyd Johnston
  11. Fab90
  12. * Guido Trampe
  13. Ingemar Petersson
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot

Last edited:
Probably I cannot resist to sign in. So let me be first on this combo, although I have no idea what car would be better (read: quicker).
Hey Eric. Best to try them all. There are two rear wheel drive cars and the rest are FWD, plus different power and weight properties.

Daniel, sign me up for Tuesday! Will try to do a few practice laps on the practice server, but the change I can do that is small. Me and Eric are of to the Dutch Grand Prix this weekend :)!! See Tuesday.

Daniel, sign me up for Tuesday! Will try to do a few practice laps on the practice server, but the change I can do that is small. Me and Eric are of to the Dutch Grand Prix this weekend :)!! See Tuesday.

Looks like fun with all the diffferent cars. Sign me up
Hi Bas, Adrian, added. Yeah, a great selection of cars and, none are particularly difficult to drive.

No probs. I was on the discord for one of the races (Jerez I think) but I don’t have a mic on my headphones, so joined muted. I have trouble talking and driving at the same time anyway:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back