Control time of the day with Pure?

I have updated my CSP and installed the latest Pure. Following the advice on their website, I've uninstalled SOL. Now, my controls for changing the time of the day midgame don't work. I've spent some some hours looking for the missed settings. Are they removed? Should I reinstall SOL?

Last edited:
I've search everywhere in the Pure Planner too (where I have easily defined my random weather types like I had with SOL). There's a vertical bar to choose the time of the day but nothing about hotkeys to go 45 min forwards or backwards, which were the hotkeys I was using before. I've had to restore my Assetto Corsa (I keep a backup of the whole folder in another partition as well as copies of /my docs/Assetto Corsa and Appdata/.../Content Manager, to have SOL working again, then update again my CSP and install the latest Pure. I've asked in the Patreon webpage, but it's really weird these options were removed from Pure.

On the other hand the new Pure looks better. The way to sun shines and the light and shadows affect the interior or the car have been improved. The new CSP has also some cool features. For instance the new option for reflections of the dashboard on the windshield works well and adds inmersion and realism (I lowered the opacity and added some blur). I've also noticed that when you start your session in Assetto Corsa, you can hear how the door closes. It's a little detail but its nice. I suppose there are other things like these which I haven't found or tried yet.

Last edited:
So the option to change the time is still working. :)

You can either click and drag at the slider at the left side, which wont be very accurate. Or you click and drag at the timestamp above this slider, e.g. the minutes, which is far more accurate.

Those buttons with xx minutes forward or backward in Sol were handy, but Peter changed it to this system in Pure.

So the option to change the time is still working. :)

You can either click and drag at the slider at the left side, which wont be very accurate. Or you click and drag at the timestamp above this slider, e.g. the minutes, which is far more accurate.

Those buttons with xx minutes forward or backward in Sol were handy, but Peter changed it to this system in Pure.
Not a very clever decission because some users may have button boxes with controls to go forwards or backwards in time. Actually, I would also like to have hotkeys to cycle through different weather types, but maybe that's too much to ask. I'll keep SOL together with Pure, even if it's only for those missing hotkeys.

You have to install extended controls. With that app you can define the controls for things such as time of the day, next favorite weather plan, as well as CPS features for the cars such as starter or ignition. The only current issue is that if you load any saved settings file for your controls, the settings in extended controls are lost.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware