PC2 Connecting Fanatec CSL Elite to PS4

Hi,

I am trying to get my Fanatec CSL Elite connected to my new PS4 Pro so I can blast around in PC2, but no matter where I connect my wheel to the PS4 it doesn't show up as a controller. What am I doing wrong, the PS4 doesn't even see the CSL Elite. Right now I have the wheel base connected via the USB to the front side of the PS4 next to the standard Playstation controller. Please help me before I start crying:cry:.
PC2 is so sick, I have been testing with the hand controller and I thought I saw marbles bouncing into the air after a car in front drove over them, am I seeing things?
The wind screens look real and the lighting is fantastic. I am going to really enjoy this new SIM, especially once I can get my Fanatec CSL Elite and F1 Esports wheel to work with my PS4.

Thanks in advance

Ok I figured it out...there are buttons on my wheel that are for the PS4 by default, but I had changed their covers because on PC I had them mapped to ignition and starter. I saw the Playstation symbol on a video and it reminded me, so when in PC2 I pushed this button and the game loaded the Fanatec CSL config and a picture of a Fanatec wheel. Problem solved;).
BTW this SIM is very impressive, I am hooked!

I have a new issue...I bought two DLC'S, and they are waiting to be installed but won't? The PS4 Pro keeps saying that the (parent) SIM is not found. So I will have to call the Playstation service to see if they can figure out what's wrong. In the mean time PC2 has plenty of great cars and tracks to play with...like Watkins Glen, and Daytona, etc....

Do any of you guys here at RD get together for races on the PS4?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%