Sell Complete Fanatec Clubsport Setup (UK)

ClubSport Wheel Base EU
ClubSport Wheel Rim BMW
ClubSport Wheel Rim FORMULA black
ClubSport Pedals V2 EU
Wheelstand Pro

SOLD

I think this is version 1.1, it was purchased in 2013, used lightly for about a year and then has been sat there gathering dust for the last few years. The BMW wheel was faulty and replaced with a new one by Fanatec in late 2014 and other than testing it, I don’t think it has ever been used.

The Formula wheel is a little grubby on the handles but will probably clean up, other than that everything is in good condition. Both wheels have their protective bags and I have all of the original boxes with the exception of the Wheelstand Pro.

The Wheelstand Pro is a bit tatty but otherwise functional, and maybe with a bit of TLC can by polished up a bit. I am basically including this for free as it is part of the setup, but if you don’t want it, let me know as it may help with shipping.

In terms of shipping, collection would be the preferred method (from West Sussex, UK) but I can maybe get some quotes, as it is bulky and heavy, I doubt it will be cheap. I would also consider delivering myself, if you are withing a 2 hour drive from me, if you just pay the fuel.

I connected this up to my Windows 10 PC yesterday and updated the firmware, everything appears to be working as expected with both wheels and the pedals.

I would rather sell the complete setup in one go, but if I have no takers then I may consider breaking it up.

Feel free to ask questions if you need more information.

all.jpg

pedals.jpg

base front.jpg

base top.jpg

f1 wheel.jpg

bmw wheel.jpg

Regards,

Les

Last edited:

Latest News

Back