compatibility with g29 wheel

hi guys
I am new to sim racing and I have a Logitech g29. on my pedals my brake is sticking and sometimes when I press the brake accelerator pedal is also pressed. I have tried cleaning potentiometers with contact cleaner but it did not fix it (I saw it on google that it might help). so now I am wondering if there are some after market pedals that would work with g29 or if someone has had the same problem as me and managed to fix it a solution would be really nice. I have tried to google it but there is so much info and I am a bit confused. so some guidance for newbies would be helpful.
thanks

If you are playing on PC any standalone pedals should work fine plugging them directly in via USB. Examples would be standalone thrustmaster pedals for the cheapest option. Anything above those in price point should have USB functionality as well. I have used fanatec and huesinkveld pedals plugged into USB with a thrustmaster t150 and with my newer simagic. On console I don't think they would work directly plugged in so your options on consoles are to replace or fix the Logitech ones.

Latest News

Back