Classic Liveries 8: Brawn BGP01, Full Package, My Team, (SemiMoMods)

MyTeam Classic Liveries 8: Brawn BGP01, Full Package, My Team, (SemiMoMods) 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hi mate, when i install i only get the clothes and not the livery?
Have you checked in the customisation section. Sometimes if you have been running the F1 car you will have to equip the Brawn from there.
If all your car spaces are full, delete one, (you can always get it back later), click on the "+" button that will appear, go into the car section, and the Brawn will be in the list of cars to select.

Last edited:
Have you checked in the customisation section. Sometimes if you have been running the F1 car you will have to equip the Brawn from there.
If all your car spaces are full, delete one, (you can always get it back later), click on the "+" button that will appear, go into the car section, and the Brawn will be in the list of cars to select.
Hi mate, it still isn't there :(

Genesis is also the Audi car now but there is no Brawn :( i tried a jaguar one and that worked fine so not sure what's happening

Hi mate, it still isn't there :(
If the Audi is your default car then go into the car customistion section, click on the Audi, in the drop down it will give you the option to delete it, do that. Now click on the plus sign to enter another car. Click on the livery tab and the car will be there

If the Audi is your default car then go into the car customistion section, click on the Audi, in the drop down it will give you the option to delete it, do that. Now click on the plus sign to enter another car. Click on the livery tab and the car will be there
This is what i tried, there are two liveries for audi but no brawn, the halo for brawn loads onto any car but theres no actual brawn car :(

This is what i tried, there are two liveries for audi but no brawn, the halo for brawn loads onto any car but theres no actual brawn car :(
The halo will do that as it is part of the mod.
I have downloaded version 1.01 and it runs fine at my end. You could try downloading version 2.00, you can find that by clicking on the history tab at the top of the page

there is the audi livery in the .erp files of your mod and thats the onl;y one that loads in the game. i see the brawn one is under legendary 05 but that doesnt appear in the game?

Attachments

• audi skin.png
    audi skin.png
    821 KB · Views: 48
there is the audi livery in the .erp files of your mod and thats the onl;y one that loads in the game. i see the brawn one is under legendary 05 but that doesnt appear in the game
Legendary 05 is the car I always mod it to, you and Wilz2283 seem to be the only two people that are having trouble finding it. I don't know why?
If you give me a second I will reup it onto the Audi .erp

Latest News

Back