CAREER HELMET TEMPLATE - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to release your own helmet mods

Helmets CAREER HELMET TEMPLATE - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to release your own helmet mods 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaceKing2016 submitted a new resource:

CAREER HELMET TEMPLATE ERP - Use to release your own helmet mods - A template ERP file to help you release your own helmet mods with ease

Hello!

This is not a mod per say. It is an ERP file that you can use to
import your own helmet design into F1 24, without having to deal with multiple ERP
files and Mipmaps. It replaces the "Violet Dawn" helmet in game otherwise called "unassigned_livery17_helmet"
in the game files.

Please feel free to use / modify this mod and use it to release your helmet mods however you want. That's what this mod is for.

If you want, when you're releasing your helmet mod using this file include a link...

Read more about this resource...

The mod works correctly, but when I export the file in the EGO Erp it does not let me open it with any program. I was wondering if I need another program or what I should do.

Last edited:
The mod works correctly, but when I export the file in the EGO Erp it does not let me open it with any program. I was wondering if I need another program or what I should do.

The DDS files can be edited either using paint.net or installing the Intel DDS plugin into photoshop! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch!

If you’re using photoshop make sure to install the intel DDS plugin to be able to open the texture files also I believe paint.net supports opening and saving dds files without any plug ins

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%