Carbon Simhub Dash

Misc Carbon Simhub Dash 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ibanezcollector submitted a new resource:

Carbon Simhub Dash v1.0 - An informative easy to read simhub dash

I wanted an easy to read, informative simhub dash with all the essential things needed as well as a few decorative things. From that Carbon was born.

Special thanks to @manfer304 as I used his mod as my base and none of this would of happened with out him. Thank You! Go and check out his mods and throw him a like.

Read more about this resource...

ibanezcollector updated Carbon Simhub Dash v1.0 with a new update entry:

Carbon V1.2 Revamped A Little

Did some modifications mostly pixel size on most text, added some color tweaks and a new font, included the icon pack I made as well, both the carbon folder for manual installation and the simhub file to import, fonts included if you want to install on your computer for other use, PSD's included for both the Carbon background, and Icon pack, and more.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ibanezcollector updated Carbon Simhub Dash v1.2 with a new update entry:

Carbon V1.3 Additions And Fine Tuning

Added some new features:
Max Speed
DRS and Pit Limiter will show on the left of the big main gear when available or active.
Brake Temperature some cars this will work others it wont I haven't dove into why im sure its something in the data folder but I dont know. Not very familiar with that kind of modding. If someone knows please inform us.

Updates:
General fine tuning, took forever but figured out how to add percentage signs to boost and tire wear, shouldn't of been that difficult but...

I use metric UK English so wanted to make some changes, I can change MPH to KMH label but not the tyre temps labels - I don't really know my way around the editor, tried senbing background to bottom layer, have unlocked the dash but not sure how to edit a few labels.

I use metric UK English so wanted to make some changes, I can change MPH to KMH label but not the tyre temps labels - I don't really know my way around the editor, tried senbing background to bottom layer, have unlocked the dash but not sure how to edit a few labels.
A lot of times there is a green checkbox in the editor once you highlight what you want to change if you click that it will bring up code, this is where it gets tricky if you never used it, im still learning myself.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 25
figured it out one of the hierarchy was still locked.
The issue I have is a few elements on the right hand side like tyre/track temp fuel components don't highlight when mousing over the components, same for the time, vehicle record. I thought maybe some were behind the background layer, then I noticed they don't display unless in drive mode in AC, but make no difference just can't select them to effect changes in properties window.

Last edited:
ibanezcollector updated Carbon Simhub Dash v1.3 with a new update entry:

1.4 Update

Updated the RPM meter to be user selected as either Gradient LED or Gradient Bar user can hide one or the other in Dash Studio.

Did some refining to the pit limiter and drs on the left of the main gear display. The will now appear when active. DRS will show if a car is equipped with DRS and show available and/or enabled.

More General fine tuning. More then likely this will be the final version.

Latest News

Back