Cant make a pit stop ,, is this right!

Hi on most tracks in race i come into the pits to make my pit stop just get over the pit line and that's as far as it goes than car is unable to do anything , i cant reverse or do anything its just stuck their, is this a well know bug as i have reported it but heard nothing back as yet , any one else getting this issue , their are a few tracks that its ok but not many, thanks

I haven't encountered any issues with pit stops so far. Just to check first, are you requesting a pit stop via the in-car menu before coming into the pits?

Secondly, is there a particular track/car combo that causes the bug guaranteed each time?

Hi ill try some more cars , yes iam using the pit stop menu pressing a button then the pit sign comes up telling me to pit but i find it on Brands, oulton park most to be honest car i am using is v12 . and the sprint cars . ill try some more later thanks

Your right tried Brands again without Crew Chief and got the same issue came to the pit line after making a call for a pit stop and thats where i stayed couldn't do anything again, this is really frustrating! i am using the sprint racers mod , any clues please? again tried Brands but this time in a f3 car same problem. please if any one has any idea please let me know

Last edited:
So you're calling a pit stop long before you actually enter the pits, right? I ask because on a couple of occasions I've just driven straight in, and have indeed got stuck on my pit box with no crew servicing my car. I didn't think of it before because I was in practice mode and just messing about, not actually trying to make a stop.

So yeah, try making sure you call your pit stop very early and see if that helps. When racing, I usually make the call as I cross the start/finish line, ready for when I complete my next lap.

Hi thats what i have done , i go over the start line press button for pit stop then when i come round to make that pit stop i get to the line where you have to be to the correct speed for pits and thats as far as i go, can you try Brands in race with the f3 cars and if you can try the sprintracer cars to see if it happens to you , all the best

I tried both the F3 and the Sprint Race classes at Brands Hatch GP. I was able to pit fine in both races.

Really don't know what else to suggest, to be honest. Perhaps try verifying the game files, or reinstalling completely?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.0%