F1 2018 Can I sell a Steam key for F1 2018 here?

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, I was wondering if and where I can sell a Steam key for F1 2018?

I received two when I ordered the game so just need rid of it to be honest!

Thanks in advance,
Iain.

I assume the fact this hasn't been removed or a message from an admin, it's okay.

So like I said, I have the codes for F1 2018 and the DLC of the Brawn from 09 and the Williams from 03 for PC on Steam.

These codes are UK/EU and I'm asking £26.99 for them. If you're interested, please direct message me. Payment through PayPal if possible.

Thanks,
Iain.

I'd be interested but I am waiting until the price comes down to 15 quid or less. Normally in about a months time on cdkeys.com. They are only 25 quid on there now.:cool:

Good business, as cdkeys sell it for 24 pounds.

I have a story I need to share just so I may get a bit release

First though on these keys sites they have been around for eons and if developers or steam don't want to do anything about it is largely there problem
People should keep to it themselves anyway

So my problem first I have new wheel and still no usb adaptor so i have 5 new sims new gsync and can't drive lol

One of the sims is F1-2018 I pre-order after checking a benchtest with tear I decided to get a refund which Steam gave.me ( lesson people when they say where do you want the money to go say your steam wallet ! ) I said Paypal which I naturally assumed would go into my account
Ding p wrong get this they refunded it to a gift card I used one of about 6 or so
Of course I give it time think they will get notice of refunded not accepted ? or something
So after a few weeks I complained and got absolutely no where then out of the blue they say
they have come down on my side and refunded it .again I am guessing
They have the weirdest transactions for 59.99 i ever seen multiple times different amounts

now today they suspend my steam account and say I cant use F1-2018 ( even though i refunded it ) and also blocked 3 of my ETS2 mods I brought with the same payment @! lmao

PayPal says I never paid for these while at the same time trying multiple times to refund me
for the one ttile !@! and telling me in resolution they were paying me lmao

In what world does that make any sense, how could i have not paid with a gift-card ? seriously :roflmao:

Nothing in pics the VISA number is a old gift card
Here is summary all this for 59.99 refund for 1 title, never ever got a refund before
so here they telling me i have not payed for game they refunded me , how much add it up lol

the Kicker after listening to jimmy i decided to buy F1-2018 again so it is in my library
anyway as you can see so they saying i have not paid for a 2nd copy I have not even got anymore

My Paypal is also frozen and I have not done a single wrong thing
insane ... and making me sick and depressed to get this against me :(

My Paypal is also frozen and I have not done a single wrong thing
insane ... and making me sick and depressed to get this against me :(

Sorry to see that durge, it looks like a mess.
Unfortunately, these things happen. Looks like they dragged up your transaction and tried to refund everything you purchased, not just the F1 2018.
All you can do is contact both steam support and paypal, give a careful explanation of exactly what you bought, what method you used to purchase, exact amounts spent/refunds received and ask them to correct it.
You might end up with refunds and some games removed from your account, but after its all sorted you can then buy them again.
They should hopefully get it straightened out eventually.

I haven't had to deal with steam but have found paypal support to be helpful in the past.

Thanks Keith,

I had no problems in 4 years with Steam, never refunded anything before, now
I wished I waited to see that patches were released

My advice never link a Gift Card to PayPal if you may want a refund

I blame myself, I should have clicked on refund to steam wallet never occurred to me they would refund to gift card, having never got a refund before

As of now I think i been charged twice after i got that steam warning $70 went missing from my bank account linked to paypal but no statement

I still can't understand the logic they use to say I have not paid when a gift card is instant
and non-refundable and impossible to stop a payment on or change your mind ? lol
Even if they money never came out the gift card it is not my fault, they approved it
I threw the card away on 1st August when I pre-ordered F1-2018, was only a few cents left in it
70.96US = 99.xxAUD

But I get my steam locked like a criminal for a month :(

Latest Steam support

=====================================
The payment method you are attempting to use has been restricted from use in our system.

This indicates that the payment method has been involved in a payment dispute or unauthorized purchasing activity on Steam.

You will need to use an alternate payment method to complete future purchases on Steam.

Your Buddy in Shining Armor,
Champ

=====================================

Nice training they give staff
attitude, sarcasm, not using their real name

So because Paypal botched a refund then erroneously accused me of denying a payment
I get blocked from preferred payment method forever like I committed fraud

Still no refund for F1-2018 or the 3 ETS2 items they were not supposed to refund either

Oi mate hehehe, jgf wish we could get him on here for some unbridled opinions lol

Well I feel like a right tool p

The money was refunded to the gift card weeks ago lol , I just assumed this was not possible
but went into the fine print on Visa and it is, so disregard my comment about not using gift cards on PayPal as well ( still advise if you do get a refund from Steam get them to stick it in your wallet,
I pretty sure you get the choice before accepting refund )

Nima nice lady from payPal re-instated the Visa card to my account thus giving me access
to refund. I couldn't as I had threw it away never kept the details as I thought it was pointless lol

So now all methods are working again and Steam is unblocked p

Must be my day also got new tracking link for my missing USB pedal adapter and it's landed in Oz
but may not get till Monday , no biggie I can survive another 4 days

lifes not bad :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.5%
  • Full game

Votes: 174 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 81 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.7%