Can anyone get Crew chief to work in Ams2 ? yet!

Hi I cant seem to get Crew Chief to work in ams 2 keeps saying some thing to do with memory sharing with ams 1 in game? can someone in the know help in any way if they have it working thanks

I can’t get mine to work for some reason. I have Crew Chief set to AMS2 and it keeps saying found AMS2 process, but can’t find AMS2 Shared memory - check game isn’t running in AMS1 mode. I have both the shared memory in PC2 mode and the UDP Protocol Version in PC2 mode and UDP frequency as off. What settings do you guys have to get it to work?

I have CC working in Ams2. But sometimes I get unrelated messsages. Can be driving on a straight with no other cars around, and get messages as though I've binned the car. "Better the other way up/ how's your head after that". Anyone else experience this?
Also, I have UDP frequency set to 2 (I'm sure I read something about either CC or the game calculates times etc depending on wether UDP frequency is set or not.) Can anyone confirm? Thanks..

I have CC working in Ams2. But sometimes I get unrelated messsages.
Nope. I haven't experienced anything like that yet.

Also, I have UDP frequency set to 2 (I'm sure I read something about either CC or the game calculates times etc depending on wether UDP frequency is set or not.) Can anyone confirm?
I haven't touched that setting and CC works just fine. All I did was set the shared memory to PCars 2 mode. Nothing else.

Works for me but the volume level is so low that it is unusable even when I turn volume in AMS2 right down and Crew Chief to highest. Dont have same issue in any other sim so pretty strange !

Same volume here too. When you say you're turning AMS 2 down and CC up, where are you doing that? Both have their own dedicated volume sliders, but also get their own sliders in the Windows Mixer. Make sure CC is at 100% there and use it's in-house slider to balance volume with the sim.

Latest News

Back