Resource icon

Misc Camtool for Vallée du Parc 2020 (reverse) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks again Hauff, i love your cams. your video looks beautiful too, what pp_filter do you use? i usually drive with the natural one, might try some differents, I like it a lot at sunset the little flower pops out very well in the videos! (edit) i just saw the answer in the videos!!)

Your AI seems quite fast! how do you do to train an AI? i had a lot of things to do, the AI spline has been done quickly and it was not really working so the first one that worked stayed! I havent really tried to improve it.... if you want you can send it to me and i will include them in my next update, or you can post it here in Racedepartement, I would be happy to have it!

Last edited:
Thanks again Hauff, i love your cams. your video looks beautiful too, what pp_filter do you use? i usually drive with the natural one, might try some differents, I like it a lot at sunset the little flower pops out very well in the videos! (edit) i just saw the answer in the videos!!)

Your AI seems quite fast! how do you do to train an AI? i had a lot of things to do, the AI spline has been done quickly and it was not really working so the first one that worked stayed! I havent really tried to improve it.... if you want you can send it to me and i will include them in my next update, or you can post it here in Racedepartement, I would be happy to have it!
Oh thanks! I'm pretty happy you like my cams! :)
For graphics overhaul I use everything in that package: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-horizon-shades.32330/

Default AI for AC is limited to 80% of it's total capacity(even when you set it to 100%). For the ai to be more aggressive you have to add a file called ai_hints.ini to the data folder of any track. I started here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/faster-ai-for-all-tracks.14758/

Than in each segment of each track I adjust the aggressiveness.

For your particular track I've not yet made a spline because I think it's pretty ok in general, as I don't have a wheel, to make a decent spline takes a little bit more time. But just for the record, most of the hard turns I told the AI to calm down, but I think I forgot to tell the ai the chill in some other segments, when the ai is too aggressive it has difficulty making that turn and hits the fence, as you cam see here:

So, if you can improve (it's already pretty good atm) the fast_lane.ai it would be even more awesome (probably I'll have to redo all the custom work I've done) but it would be great to see the AI even more aggressive in that fun and beautiful little track!

Just as a side note, it took me some hours to the the cams, but to adjust the ai took many more hours haha. But it's so worth it! It's so much fun to see it running on the limits almost flawlessly. :D

Keep up the good work and you can count on me!

Latest News

Back