Buttkicker pro on rigid frame (p1x)

Since i own A rigid profile frame (p1x),
Im having A hard time creating a real nice vibration throughout my setup.

Started out with a gamer 2, I remember that in the beginning I mounted it in a way that shook the whole rig. After a while it became normal and the buttkicker overheated quite often. Changed to a gamer plus. Hardly noticed any difference with the gamer 2. Changed that into a gamer pro, and again I can hardly tell the difference. I mount it to the frame on top of my seat mover.
Anyone advice how I can get more out of my buttkicker pro?

Since i own A rigid profile frame (p1x),
Im having A hard time creating a real nice vibration throughout my setup.

Started out with a gamer 2, I remember that in the beginning I mounted it in a way that shook the whole rig. After a while it became normal and the buttkicker overheated quite often. Changed to a gamer plus. Hardly noticed any difference with the gamer 2. Changed that into a gamer pro, and again I can hardly tell the difference. I mount it to the frame on top of my seat mover.
Anyone advice how I can get more out of my buttkicker pro?
I also have a rigid TrakRacer 8020 rig with a Buttkicker. Gamer Pro 2. My rig sits rigid on the floor and I couldn’t get satisfactory haptic response. I swapped my rigid feet for rubber vibration isolations feet designed for a bigger air conditioner. The rig is rigid but floats on the rubber bumpers. The haptics are much better now.

Good luck

• Deleted member 197115

You cannot shake the whole rig like P1X. Your best option it to mount transducers to the seat and isolate it from the rest of the rig.
Same can be done to the pedals, 4 corners whole rig tactile is a pipe dream myth started by SimXperience.

Latest News

Back