Buggy : ProPulsion S2 Junior

Cars Buggy : ProPulsion S2 Junior 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SmakzZ submitted a new resource:

Buggy : ProPulsion S2 Junior - Autocross 2WD buggy powered by Honda K20

Hello everyone,

After the Cross Car Camotos, I present to you a new vehicle for Autocross circuits, the ProPulsion S2 Junior buggy.

The ProPulsion S2 Junior is a 2-wheel drive buggy, compliant with the French FFSA regulations for the Buggy Cup category.

Its configuration is identical to the 2022 French champion:
  • Engine sourced from automobile production: Honda K20 (~210hp) with rear overhang
  • SADEV SL90-20 5-speed sequential gearbox
  • Total weight = 635kg
  • Cooper Tires M+S...

Read more about this resource...

Experiencing the same issue as Ruvyn3. Seems to be NeckFX related. Disabling it results in a proper "head facing" position. I'm unaware of any other modded car I've ever used having a similar issue to this though, so I can't suggest any cars for comparison.

I have a question, is it necessary to have surface fx activated in csp for realistic driving? or has it not been taken into account?
The tyres has been developped forAssetto Corsa vanilla physics.
We tried to test it with Surface FX during developpment but it behave very strangly.

As long as Surface FX remains in development, I'm keeping the tyres with Assetto Corsa vanilla physics.

I find the cockpit cam to be weird. It's looking all the way over to the right and back, but if I try to look around, it centers and looks around normally.
Experiencing the same issue as Ruvyn3. Seems to be NeckFX related. Disabling it results in a proper "head facing" position. I'm unaware of any other modded car I've ever used having a similar issue to this though, so I can't suggest any cars for comparison.
I've never activated the Neck FX, for the next update I will try to solve this issue.

Ouh yeah, now yesssss!

Efectively, the issues that the mod previously had, have been resolved and it's a very fun thing to drive; as a small detail about the physics, it's incredible how it feels that the weight of the engine is far back... and of course, the graphic aspect is impeccable.

Interestingly, the car is pretty heavy on my system: piloting alone there's no problem in reaching steady 90 fps/11.1 ms at which I have configured the fps limit, and against 7 or 8 AI opponents the fps drops a little but there's no problem to be above 80 fps... but if the grid is made up of a much larger number of cars, the fps drops with peaks way below 50 fps, and the ms fluctuate a lot, what makes the experience not enjoyable... Curiously, this does not happen to me with your Camotos Yamaha YZF-R6, which behaves admirably in all types of scenarios. Anyway, this little flaw isn't a deal breaker, as the grids in this kind of races are not usually too numerous.

By the way, every time I see le sanglier on some of your liveries I laugh out loud... Thanks for sharing your good work! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ouh yeah, now yesssss!

Efectively, the issues that the mod previously had, have been resolved and it's a very fun thing to drive; as a small detail about the physics, it's incredible how it feels that the weight of the engine is far back... and of course, the graphic aspect is impeccable.

Interestingly, the car is pretty heavy on my system: piloting alone there's no problem in reaching steady 90 fps/11.1 ms at which I have configured the fps limit, and against 7 or 8 AI opponents the fps drops a little but there's no problem to be above 80 fps... but if the grid is made up of a much larger number of cars, the fps drops with peaks way below 50 fps, and the ms fluctuate a lot, what makes the experience not enjoyable... Curiously, this does not happen to me with your Camotos Yamaha YZF-R6, which behaves admirably in all types of scenarios. Anyway, this little flaw isn't a deal breaker, as the grids in this kind of races are not usually too numerous.

By the way, every time I see le sanglier on some of your liveries I laugh out loud... Thanks for sharing your good work! :thumbsup:
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.

I'm aware of the loss of FPS when driving with opponents.
I need to find times to do at least a LOD B and I think it will solve this issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back