BTCC 2024 Bobby Thompson #19 BMW Zeus Cloud with WSR

Skins BTCC 2024 Bobby Thompson #19 BMW Zeus Cloud with WSR V1.3R

Login or Register an account to download this content
Elliot Faggetter submitted a new resource:

BTCC 2024 Bobby Thompson #19 BMW Zeus Cloud with WSR - Now is your chance to drive Bobby Thompson's 2024 BTCC car in Assetto Corsa!

Here is the 2024 Livery run by Bobby Thompson in the BTCC in the BMW 330i for Zeus Cloud with WSR Racing.

Bobby has proven in his first weekend at Snetterton with the team, that he is a force to be reckoned with and a massive asset to the team.Now is your chance to drive Bobby's car in Assetto Corsa !

This is for FSR's BMW 330i BTCC.

Despite having the original taken down, though i have full permission to upload with creditation... Apologies for forgetting to credit originally...

Read more about this resource...

Hi all, super excited at the prospect of seeing our car every where, we love your Bobby Thompson Zeus Cloud Racing graphics, we hope you enjoyed the phenomenal success for Zeus Cloud Racing and Bobby Thompson at Snetterton (27th May) weekend, we would love it if you could kindly reference Zeus Cloud and Path Marketing as our team worked hard on the official livery design.

Last edited:
Hi all, super excited at the prospect of seeing our car every where, we love your Bobby Thompson Zeus Cloud Racing graphics, we hope you enjoyed the phenomenal success for Zeus Cloud Racing and Bobby Thompson at Snetterton (27th May) weekend, we would love it if you could kindly reference Zeus Cloud and Path Marketing as our team worked hard on the official livery design.
Hi There!

Let me get this post updated for you!

Latest News

Back