Bodnar SimSteering V2 Settings (Direct Drive Wheel)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hey folks,

Hope everyone is well?

So, I've been away from AMS 2 for quite a while to give it some space to be developed and improved, following a less than impressed first impressions from early access. Seeing as we've gone well past initial V1 launch, I wanted to get back behind the wheel and get some experience with it, prior to making some content for RD.

However, I've found it less than ideal in the ffb department with my SimSteering V2 wheel, and wanted to see if any of you have any settings you are happy with and would be willing to share please?

At this point I'm not looking to go down the add on ffb profiles made by the community just yet, as I want to experience the raw Reiza developed feedback first.

Anyone with any suggestions or settings, both wheel side and in game, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Paul

What in-game FFB setting have you tried so far @Paul Jeffrey ?

Hey man, sorry late reply.

Frankly I've had a bit of a mess around with a few variables over time, none of which seem to improve anything much, so it would be hard to tell you now exactly what I've changed. I've adopted some recommended settings I've seen posted for another DD wheel (fanatec I think) without much joy either.

Unsure at this point if its my settings or the sim at fault..

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%