BMW Motorsport F1 team (Modular Mods required)

MyTeam BMW Motorsport F1 team (Modular Mods required) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
BMW fanboy submitted a new resource:

BMW Motorsport F1 team (Modular Mods required) - Includes: car and driver kit

Here is my version of a BMW F1 team. This is my first mod for any F1 game and it's still WIP. Team wear will be added in a future update.

Modular Mods is required to get this mod working. Simply copy the files from BMW Motorsport F1 team to your Modular Mods/Active folder.

The idea for the livery is from seanbulldesings. I have also used Krisdix's glossy and matte finishes.

Use the blank emblem (what I have included) to avoid any possible conflicts.

This mod includes:...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• P90448227-daytona-usa-8th-december-2021-bmw-m4-gt3-bmw-team-rll-daytona-international-speedway...jpg
    P90448227-daytona-usa-8th-december-2021-bmw-m4-gt3-bmw-team-rll-daytona-international-speedway...jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi, adding to my review comment. The colors look way better now but what I actually meant was how the sidepod colors are shaped. With one of them overlapping the others while the others don't. Don't you think putting them in a straight line like the M6 below would look smoother?
It could look smoother, but the idea for the livery is from seanbulldesings. Go and have look of his instagram so you know what I'm talking about. In his version the overlapping is even more noticable.

Latest News

Back