BMW LMDh Fictional Skins | Rollovers Dallara BR1

Skins BMW LMDh Fictional Skins | Rollovers Dallara BR1 V0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
NPanic97 submitted a new resource:

BMW LMDh Fictional Skins | Rollovers Dallara BR1 - BMW LMDh

Being physically unable to wait for 2023 I collected all of the quality VRC/URD cars and skins representing the LMH cars as well as the SimDream Glickenhaus and Peugeot and realized that there are 2 entries missing currently, BMW and Ferrari.

For BMW I made these skins inspired by Conguito_ and his awesome skin pack: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vrc-prototypes-lmh-skin-pack.44668/

However i didnt want to use the same body style for different manufacturers in my...

Read more about this resource...

first off thanks for this mod events it is basic. I've been wanting to do stuff similar to what you're talking about with the 2023 sportswear racing. for the Ferrari isn't there a fictional prototype that you could you. apologies as I'm not sure what the name was but saw it on A land before it went down.
also on the URD discord I've seen images of the Red prototype that was in the Pcars games that supposedly might be released soon.

Last edited:
first off thanks for this mod events it is basic. I've been wanting to do stuff similar to what you're talking about with the 2023 sportswear racing. for the Ferrari isn't there a fictional prototype that you could you. apologies as I'm not sure what the name was but saw it on A land before it went down.
also on the URD discord I've seen images of the Red prototype that was in the Pcars games that supposedly might be released soon.
There are 2 fictional Ferrari prototypes but both of them are some futuristic concept studies that in no way shape or form fit the current or next years WEC grid. I made Ferrari skins for the VRC Vendetta (and made new Porsche skins with the Formula E design for a 2017 919 Hybrid mod i found) so that the Vendetta can be free to represent a Ferrari with a unique body style on my grid. Plus i think the Vendetta (Ginetta G60) is very beautiful so it fits the Ferrari perfectly.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 109 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 57 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.0%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 51 11.1%