ACC Blancpain GT @ Silverstone - Monday 30th December 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
20180112_24H_Dubai_05.jpg

It's that time... It's the last Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Race... (For 2019, don't worry) We will head to the British Mainland and race the former WW2 airforce airfield for a full hour, destroying at least two sets of tyres each during the race. Time to say good-bye to 2019, end with a great event and then come back stronger in 2020! Sign up now!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

timthumb.jpg

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Silverstone (2019)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 85% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)

Pitstop: Mandatory Tyre Change between 25:00 and 35:00

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 18:00 (x3 multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 19:00 (x3 multiplier)
Race: Sunday 21:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @tazza1986
  3. @thestig171
  4. @JoaoCastella*
  5. @robt100 *
  6. @xstyle
  7. @OmenF1
  8. @Urlauber
  9. @speedyx56
  10. @Mikele4
  11. @Cédric Wauters *
  12. @JussiS
  13. @NIZGTR
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. And yes, this slot is also free ;)
Reserve List

UTP #01

Last edited:
A small question: is a driver change also mandatory? Because I had some problems selecting it during the stop and I would not like to be disqualified halfway through the race ... Is there a way to select it first in the strategy menu ?? Thank you

A small question: is a driver change also mandatory? Because I had some problems selecting it during the stop and I would not like to be disqualified halfway through the race ... Is there a way to select it first in the strategy menu ?? Thank you
No, only tires. No mandatory fuel nor driver change. :)

You can select your pit stop strategy before the race. This way you can select which tires you want (wet/dry + tire pressures) and how many liters of fuel you wish to add. However, you can't select the 2nd driver. This you have to do during the race (if applicable).

There will be no second driver, so it is fairly impossible to even do a driver swap.
It's not like you and me are going to swap cars somewhere middle in the race, you take my Ferrari, I take your Merc :p

Yes I meant the teammate (the name that changes but led by me) I asked because I usually use it against AI and I don't always succeed. Thank you guys

My 1h test session started dry and evolved into torrential rain. Hopefully we keep it dry on Monday :whistling:

( AI on 90% and on wets were still only a couple of seconds per lap faster than me on slicks?! :O_o: )

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%