BIKER's MotoGP 24 Mega Patch

BIKER's MotoGP 24 Mega Patch V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

BIKER's MotoGP 24 Mega Patch - A mod that tries to improve the MotoGP 24 game by adding fixes and new features.

I'm finally here with my mega patch for MotoGP 24, I've had to do a lot of testing of some aspects of the game but I'm happy to say it's finally ready for release!

If you want to keep up to date with mod progress or be notified when I update the mod, join my discord server:

- GasGas bikes in the MotoGP class are now branded as KTM as in real life.
- Added all 2024 MotoGP riders as custom rider faces...

Read more about this resource...

Great mod man! Looking forward to whats coming. Just a question, do you think you could update the Trackhouse livery from the old one to the one they are using post britian?

im already using this mod too , and no content from this mod showing up like faces .. do i need new profile save ?
No, that mod is just incompatible with this one currently

If you uninstall it, this mod should work fine.
I hope the other modders will update their files to be compatible but we will have to see

Great mod man! Looking forward to whats coming. Just a question, do you think you could update the Trackhouse livery from the old one to the one they are using post britian?
Please Trackhouse new livery. Please
i was waiting for this mod so long finally i can play as any rider in career and please can you uodate the aprilia track house livery
Yes I will add this in a future update

i have already deleted all the old mods and installed this one, but there are some things that are not working. can someone help me?
sorry for put it in the wrong site:(

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 250 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 154 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 276 43.4%
  • Graphics

Votes: 194 30.5%
  • Car customization