Better Graphics & Performance For Medium PC - CSP PRESET

Misc Better Graphics & Performance For Medium PC - CSP PRESET 2024-08-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
digitalvei submitted a new resource:

Better Graphics & Performance For Medium PC - CSP PRESET - Optimize your racing experience with presets that balance sharp visuals and smooth performance on me

These three carefully tuned presets are designed to strike the perfect balance between visuals and performance in Assetto Corsa. Whether you're looking for smoother gameplay in crowded races or crisper graphics during solo runs, these presets will help you get the most out of your medium-spec PC.

Features :
  • Optimized settings to balance visuals and performance on medium-spec PCs.
  • Different modes tailored for various racing scenarios, from high-AI races to solo...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, I like the preset with Extra Fx. Half the GPU consumption of my preset but no big difference in terms of quality. But this preset messes up the Virtual Mirror and Smart Mirror/Real Mirror (doesn't show,not adjustable). Unckecking "Do not draw anything under virtual mirror" fixed it.

1723990434691.png

Last edited:
digitalvei updated Better Graphics & Performance For Medium PC - CSP PRESET with a new update entry:

Real Mirror/Smart Mirror Fix

For anyone having trouble with the Smart Mirror being unadjustable, this simple solution, based on @Elmar3rd feedback, should fix the issue.

Problem : Real Mirror/Smart Mirror doesn't show up or unadjustable.
Solution : Under Graphics Adjustments, uncheck "Do not draw anything under virtual mirror"

View attachment 777607

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks But, having problems with image drag, with rear view mirrors, when seeing opponents, flickering with fences and guard rails on the edges of the track and, finally, AI castastrophizes, even reducing aggression...

Thanks But, having problems with image drag, with rear view mirrors, when seeing opponents, flickering with fences and guard rails on the edges of the track and, finally, AI castastrophizes, even reducing aggression...
For the mirror problem, try disabling "Do not draw anything under virtual mirror", check my last update.
For the AI, tune back to your earlier AI setting in "New AI Behavior".
How to : Load your previous CSP Preset, go to "New AI Behavior" in CSP Setting, and click the bottom right button "Share link to New AI Behavior only". Save it to the could, and click on the link to save it to your CM, then load any of my CSP preset, finally load that last saved AI setting to apply it.
Let me know how it goes.

Latest News

Back