Better Driver Market (Indycar, Formula E, F1 Academy, Past, Junior)

Better Driver Market (Indycar, Formula E, F1 Academy, Past, Junior) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thatgingerdude15 submitted a new resource:

Better Driver Market (Indycar, Formula E, F1 Academy and junior tallents) - Adds more drivers to the game

This mod adds drivers from Indycar, Formula E, missing drivers from F1 Academy and junior talents from the formula ladder. (Full list at the bottom)

The driver photos are rough around the edges and will be fixed very soon.

To use this mod, download the save file and the 3 Pak files. I recommend using IUrreta's database editor to swap teams and move drivers around. The save file has a CAT team included and...

Read more about this resource...

Can you edit the Team name or is there a way to use this mod before CAT so we can choose our own team info or do we have to use yours? I love the mod but its annoying how limited you are when it comes to team info changes. I want to be BMW Motorsport not Andretti

Just throwing in some more names with some proposed ratings:
  • Belen Garcia (W Series, LMP3) (70)
  • Nina Gademan (British F4, F1 Academy Wildcard) (68)
  • Courtney Crone (LMP3, F1 Academy Wildcard) (65)
  • Ella Lloyd (British F4, F1 Academy Wildcard) (68)
  • Mathilda Paatz (French F4) (61)
  • Keanu Al Azhari (Spanish F4, LMP3) (72)
  • Juju Noda (Super Formula) (69)
  • Ben Collins (The Stig) (99)

Last edited:
Sadly no, I had to create brand new drivers. There was a mod for reattaching the 3d photos for vettel in 2023 but I don't know how do to that. Sorry
you did a good job bro,i mean that's the problem of this game,hope it can be added in future version,at least vettel had a real face in 2022,i don't know why it disappeared in 2023 or 2024,historic driver added is the future direction of this game

Just throwing in some more names with some proposed ratings:
  • Belen Garcia (W Series, LMP3) (70)
  • Nina Gademan (British F4, F1 Academy Wildcard) (68)
  • Courtney Crone (LMP3, F1 Academy Wildcard) (65)
  • Ella Lloyd (British F4, F1 Academy Wildcard) (68)
  • Mathilda Paatz (French F4) (61)
  • Keanu Al Azhari (Spanish F4, LMP3) (72)
  • Juju Noda (Super Formula) (69)
  • Ben Collins (The Stig) (99)
Thanks for suggesting ratings too!

For sure! For Gademan, Lloyd and Al Azhari I would set the development rate quite high as well. Especially Keanu is a talent in the making, he was racing against us in Prototype Cup Germany this year and man he's quick!
I'm definitely goinging to be adding Gademan, Llyod and Al Azhari (There's a limited number of faces available and I'd like to keep spaces open). I feel like their ratings are a bit to high, Abbi Pulling is rated 61 and she's leading f1 academy

Latest News

Back