Better AI for Indy GP (Indianapolis Road Course)

Tracks Better AI for Indy GP (Indianapolis Road Course) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Hoozpekt

Premium
Hoozpekt submitted a new resource:

Better AI for Indy GP (Indianapolis Road Course) - AI, IndyGP, Indianapolis, faster, more passings

Faster AI with clean line but most importantly, AI no longer jumps over the kerbs while trying a pass and this now allows them to be able to succeed at passing rather than being slowed down from it.

This is not easy since this track is in favor of the defending car, always having the inside line after each possible passing points. I forced things a bit, it may look messy on lap 1 but it then comes to cleaner and pass possible racing.

You may want to delete the 3 files (finishing by...

Read more about this resource...

Great work,is this for the layout that F1 was using when racing here?
Also where I can find the track please?
It's the one with the same name as in the file after unziping and opening the folder "Indy GP Better AI". It comes with many variants, this one is for the IndyGP version, not the F1.

It's the one where Indycar raced in early May as well as IMSA last weekend (Prototypes and GT3 cars). It's similar to the F1 track but different for a few corners. The F1 layout is no longer hosting events

Last edited:
Who's the Author of the Original Track? Done by Lilski? 13x2? Reboot Team? SDD? Help us all out.........
aa_ims 2.0 : I found it from a youtube link promoting the Oval but it comes with many variations in the pack, I found the IndyGP was the official one (not reversed of course)

PS: I've just updated a 1.2 version that I prefer

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%