Best Budget DD wheel?

I've been out of the loop for awhile. What companies are making DD wheels now? Who makes the biggest bang for the buck? I'm retired and on a serious budget. So who gives the most for the least and then cheaper but only slightly not as good? I'm coming from a Logitech G27/G29 universce.

@David Options:
Research... 1. the Fanatec CSL DD. They have been out of stock for quite some time but are occasionally available. If you opt to go with it, plan on buying an 8nm compatible power booster from another source. There is some question as to the reliability of the Fanatec quick release but most buyers appear very satisfied. 2. Moza R9. 3. Wait 2 months to see what Thrustmaster will be offering. 4. Consider used Accuforce Pro V2, Simucube, Simmagic, etc.

Last edited:
Moza R5 Bundle + shipping, around $700 (direct drive 5Nm, regular hall brakes).
Moza R9 + CS + SR-P + shipping, around $1200 (direct drive 9Nm, better wheel, load cell brakes). If you're in US, as of today domestic U.S. shipping is available (you save $90 with shipping).

CSL DD has been forever out of stock, now they only sell the $600 Gran Turismo DD Pro.

edit: I do not own any of the mentioned products, but I'm also looking for budget direct drive for the black friday and those are what I've been eyeing lately. I refresh the CSL DD page every day for the last 3 months or so and it's always out of stock, while the Gran Turismo DD Pro is always in stock.

Moza is PC only, Gran Turismo DD Pro is PS/Xbox compatible. Logitech PRO just recently launched is PS/Xbox compatible.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back