Battle Machine RX7 FD From NFS ProStreet

Skins Battle Machine RX7 FD From NFS ProStreet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
igorkob-1 submitted a new resource:

Battle Machine RX7 FD From NFS ProStreet - Battle Machine RX7

3 versions of the iconic rx7 all with and without damage.
Includes a driver skin.
View attachment 767137View attachment 767138View attachment 767139View attachment 767140View attachment 767141View attachment 767143Trailer version

View attachment 767145

Promo art version
View attachment 767146

Undercover version
View attachment 767147View attachment 767148

I'm going on holiday tomorrow as of me posting this...

Read more about this resource...

Did you just make just now or are you the one who had made this skin seen in the video I shared with you previously?
Anyway, its very nice. AC's NFS skin collection is quite extensive now. Soon I'll have to do a trackday. I quite like those.
Here's another NFS skin idea for you to do in future - the colorful Grip Runner skin for Porsche from NFS Shift.
For now I'm waiting on the Drag King skin for a driveable car but I'm not in a hurry.

Last edited:
Did you just make just now or are you the one who had made this skin seen in the video I shared with you previously?
Anyway, its very nice. AC's NFS skin collection is quite extensive now. Soon I'll have to do a trackday. I quite like those.
Here's another NFS skin idea for you to do in future - the colorful Grip Runner skin for Porsche from NFS Shift.
For now I'm waiting on the Drag King skin for a driveable car but I'm not in a hurry.
glad you're not in a hurry, it's gonna be quite the wait, and no, i didn't do the one in the video, their has more damage on the front bumper unlike mine witch was based after the trailer so it has a slightly miss colored front bumper and more severe drifter's stitch at the back. interesting how many differences there are in spite of it the same car based on the same car

Last edited:

Latest News

Back