PC2 Barely touch the brakes and I am locking up

Barely touch the brakes and I am locking up - In gt3 cars! Literally I apply 30% pressure and I spin off. I am running HE pedals which are collaborated, any ideas how to fix this? Something in the game options that may help?

That's the problem. 50 is linear. 100 means it's going to apply nearly 100% within the first 50% of travel. For the HE pedals, set it to around 35-40 for Sensitivity. I have the Protosimtech pedals and use 35.

it was set at 50 not 100 i was mistaken. I lowered it to 25 still same problem and even lowered to 0 and still same issue. Even the accelarator is sensitive, i barely touch it and it goes full on

Barely touch the brakes and I am locking up - In gt3 cars! Literally I apply 30% pressure and I spin off. I am running HE pedals which are collaborated, any ideas how to fix this? Something in the game options that may help?

Did you re/calibrate pedals in game?

T7XPI2f.jpg

Hmmm, maybe try this:
  • Go to: "C:\Users\'your user name'\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\'your steam user id number'\project cars 2\profiles"
  • Backup or just rename "default.controllersettings.v1.03.sav" file.
  • Start the game and... you know what to do next.
Maybe it will help but i think something is broken under pCARS 2 hood ; ) if re/calibrate didnt help.

Latest News

Back