Audio Gurus: Bluetooth and Optical Out at the same time?

I am looking for a way to have Bluetooth audio (for noise cancelling headphones) and optical out (for my transducer amp). Is there a way to get Bluetooth and digital out at the same time? This could be either the windows PC or sound card allowing for simultaneous output, or by virtue of a high quality set of noise canceling headphones that take digital in.

• Deleted member 197115

Bluetooth headphones is audio device on its own, you just setup audio output to them. For transducers you can use onboard PC sound or soundcard, you just set it up as an output in SimHub.
Audio sound - BT device
Telemetry driven transducer effects from SimHub - PC soundcard.

Bluetooth headphones is audio device on its own, you just setup audio output to them. For transducers you can use onboard PC sound or soundcard, you just set it up as an output in SimHub.
Audio sound - BT device
Telemetry driven transducer effects from SimHub - PC soundcard.
Sorry. I should have been more clear. I don’t use telemetry based haptics through transducers. I use dbox for that. I use Clark transducers for soundtrack enhancement.

Take a look at Stereo Mix feature on Windows
Much appreciated. For context, I have optical out from the PC to a miniDSP. Then analog out from the miniDSP to the transducer and optical out from the miniDSP to a small headphone amp/DAC. This gives me full, but independent control of input and output levels, as well as DSP function for fine tuning.

After my recent rebuild, I didn’t have time to set up audio for testing, so I used a pair of noise cancelling headphones, and it was enlightening. All the noise from wind and gseat/gbelt were gone and I could hear the nuance and direction of sound. . Hence the desire to take the miniDSP optical out and get that sound to my bluetooth wireless headphones.

Does the option you listed above apply to Bluetooth audio as well?

Latest News

Back