Audi Sauber F1 Team - Full Team Package (Sauber Replacement)

Skins Audi Sauber F1 Team - Full Team Package (Sauber Replacement) 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content

nolpe132

Premium
nolpe132 submitted a new resource:

Audi Sauber F1 Team - Full Team Package (Sauber Replacement) - What if Audi decided to join F1 early?

View attachment 758357
What if Audi decided to join F1 early? This is my take on that fictional scenario. This is the full team package, so it includes everything possible that will turn Sauber from a green KICK to a nice red Audi Sauber! Perfect mod for those who don't like the current Sauber or just want to get Audi into the game early.

This mod is the first full team package mod I've made, I've been working on it for the last couple days. I have planned on giving this mod...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, currently it's not possible to replace the name. In order to do that we'll need a "toolbox" which uses Cheat Engine & due to F1 24's new EA Anticheat that is currently not possible. For those who want to use the Audi name there will be a MyTeam version coming out soon.

nolpe132 updated Audi Sauber F1 Team - Full Team Package (Sauber Replacement) with a new update entry:

1.01 - Audi UI logo on the timing board

- Added Audi UI logo on the timing board

Please note that the green color of the KICK can't unfortunately be changed.

Next update will include new & improved teamwear. I also aim to make the whole mod into a single .erp file, this will greatly reduce the size of the mod & make the whole installation process easier.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Audi logo doesn't work, it still shows the Kick Sauber logo. Great mod btw, ty!!!

Edit: I have solved the issue, it turns out it was an issue caused by another mod oops :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back