Sell Audeze Mobius 3D Gaming Headset

I have for sale Audeze Mobius 3D Gaming Headphones

Tried them but I prefer surround speakers. Having said that, I was impressed by the amount of spatial awareness offered by these headphones.

51439230311_86635d3bce_c.jpg

51438480697_5e9cdb37e8_c.jpg

51440196445_4303d565a0_c.jpg

51439478818_3efaaf6fc1_c.jpg

51439229331_b9caf82ed6_c.jpg

Barely used. All wires, mic, manual included. £250 including UK shipping.

Last edited:
Does this connect to the PC with bluetooth? I've never used bluetooth headphones on my PC but can see the appeal of not having another cable on my rig, so it's definitely tempting. Would a cheap BT5.0 usb dongle work with it?

As a Mobius user. It does connect with Bluetooth if you want to. Actualy, on the connection with phones and tablets its the best you can buy, soundwise via Bluetooth. I do use the USB cable while racing though. Only via cable the 3d option is available and that is very good, So good that I can live with the extra cable.
At 175 punds it is a steal... almost tempted to buy it myself as a spare :)

Last edited:
As a Mobius user. It does connect with Bluetooth if you want to. Actualy, on the connection with phones and tablets its the best you can buy, soundwise via Bluetooth. I do use the USB cable while racing though. Only via cable the 3d option is available and that is very good, So good that I can live with the extra cable.
At 175 punds it is a steal... almost tempted to buy it myself as a spare :)
I think you've just convinced me. I'll use the wireless connection to tell the missus it's a necessary upgrade even if I do still use it with usb!

@EddScott, I'll PM you to see if it's still available.

Latest News

Back