Aston Martin 2024 Livery

Skins Aston Martin 2024 Livery 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dustinn submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin 2024 Livery - Livery for AMR23

This mod is not 100% accurate because im too lazy to do everything exactly as in F1 24. And this is my first mod so it might be buggy. :/

How to install:
1)
You need to download base files here.

2) Open the .zip folder, go to Copy & Paste, F1 22, and copy the folder called _MODULAR_MODS

3)
Paste this folder into your F1 22 game folder.

4) Enjoy!

In...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hello, the mod is very good, I paste the folder in modular mods, everything is fine until then, when I am going to start a grand prix the egodumper jumps, any solution?

Hello, the mod is very good, I paste the folder in modular mods, everything is fine until then, when I am going to start a grand prix the egodumper jumps, any solution?
If you have a pirated version I don't know, if you have a license it's probably because of that. Because I tested the mod only on a pirate version, maybe because of the Grand Prix too, tested only in career

Last edited:
If you have a pirated version I don't know, if you have a license it's probably because of that. Because I tested the mod only on a pirate version, maybe because of the Grand Prix too, tested only in career
Thank you bro, but my problem is: the "livery_teamname" works very good in the game but the "carsmic_teamname" and "fomswap_teamname" doesnt work, the egodumper jumps and the game crash

Latest News

Back