Cars Asking for Help! (paid)

Hi Modding Community,

My name is Max and Im a car designer based in Munich. My company is doing a summer celebration next weekend and we're planning to race with 2 of our own cars. One of them is already brought to the game by another professional modder in awesome quality but unfprtunately he can not find time to work on the second model for us. So Im asking the community for help once more
:)

Request:
  • Bring a final Blender model (.fbx) with 250k Polys including full production interior and rims into the game
  • NO fancy things needed (no wipers, no door animation, no shifting animation)
  • Carry over physics and sound from the already modded car (no gears, electric sound)
  • Texturize accordingly to our reference renders (eventually create a racing livery if there is time and everything else works)
  • Deadline, 10.9.2020 10 am CEST

If you are interested and capable of handling this task, please PM me and we can talk about details. I can forward alle the requested files
:)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Max

1599131512222.png

(i can not upload more detailed views but here you can at least roughly see the topology of the car)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%